Monday, December 1, 2008

The Beast is Slain, Back to Our Regular Schedule.

So, uh, the novel's done. If you haven't read it, well, you should because it sucks way less than the last two.

In fact, it seems my writing is good enough that I'm getting the sort of hardcore fans that most people don't get until they're written an underground hit.

Case in point:

As a tribute I have spent the last 3 days trying to teach Sweetie (green checked conure) to say "I'll eat your soul." She will sooner or later get it. Right now she can match the four words with aak aak aak akkkk. She is a hardheaded, brave, insane, little feather ball. Attacks the cat, who is huge and dangerous, not really scared of anything but the washer and dryer.

Seriously, fans who teach their birds to mimic a bird from my book? That's just too cool. Time to mobilize and begin Operation: Emperor Lucky.

Anyway, it's back to our regular schedule around here.

0 comments: