Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wild, Wonderful, West Virginia

Bandit, over at Bikernet.com has published part one of my story.
By clicking on the title, you will be taken to BikerNet...and you will join me on my trip through the wilds of West Virginia.....
Part one takes you through the Governors Mansion and Little Coal River Trailhead.

But there is more, and I am gonna add it here, for you to read and to laugh over...the untold story of the trip! Along with pictures not published...you'll have so much fun...you'll want to make the trip to WV and see it all for yourself



How would you like to dine on this dish set up? Yeah, me too....that isn't what they fed us on...you must go to see the dishwear and table setup at Bikernet...what are you waiting for? Click the link!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments: