Thursday, September 3, 2009

Some Random Stuff for Thursday Night

So, I got to see where the cop disappeared to the other night. There's some construction going on right around the location of the disappearance the other day. I was behind another motor-cop on my way home yesterday and saw him sneak into a little spot in the construction. I'm thinking that's where my ninja cop went.


In other news, we just got the car out of the shop on Tuesday after having a bunch of transmission seals replaced, and now the A/C compressor crapped out. Yay for everything breaking at once!

In other other news, the Mesa Arts Center is having a blacksmithing forge building workshop in the next couple of weeks. You KNOW I'm all up on that scene. Once I've got that sucker, I'll just need to find a section of railroad track to use as an anvil and I'll be able to do some more smithin' this fall.

And that's about it. I've got to get back to novel revision...

0 comments: